• Sliders
  • Sunday, October 28, 2012

    President Obama: "There Are All Kinds Of Mistakes That I've Made Every Single Day"

    Posted by Bag My Items Posted on 4:17 AM with No comments



    "During the course of these four years, there are all kinds of mistakes that I've made every single day. But my compass has been true, and I've focused on what's going to be best for the American people," President Obama told NBC's Brian Williams in an interview that aired on Thursday's broadcast of Rock Center.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sponsors : Hangup Circle | Customize Blogger Template | Best Blogger Themes
    Copyright © 2013. Notify Politics - All Rights Reserved
    Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
    Powered by Blogger
    New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes